We are not a retail shop but simply a “by appointment only” operator located in Brisbane.
Contact us regarding hire of genuine heritage equipment needed for your long or short term themed event project or sale of some of our collected items if looking to bolster the mancave, shed or museum (whatever you want to call it). Cleverly referred to by blokey folk collectively as “street jewellery” and lost and missing in the modern and unimaginative sidewalks of today is a collection of street items of yesteryear that champions art as seen on the street. These collectible items hidden away in mancaves and sheds are also collectively referred to as “Garagenalia”.
- Petrolenalia – bowsers, bottles, signage.
- Beerenalia – handpainted signs, framed posters.
- Vintage kitchen and household collectible items.
- Genuine hand painted enamel signs and street signs of all sizes and condition.
- Music and entertainment items.
- Marine related collectible items.
- Automobile number plates and adornment.
- Telephone and postal related collectible items.
- Turn of century genuine UK cast iron decorative gas lamps and brass lamp heads.
- Railwayana – everything from a genuine 1920’s Timber NSW guards van on bogies and track currently in use but passively for sale to items of genuine NSW and Qld railway heritage.
Items of interest have been collected over the years from Australia, NZ, USA, UK and Europe.
If we don’t have what you are looking for we would certainly through our vast experience know where to direct you to fulfil your quest.
Shipping and sourcing service available on items purchased overseas on your behalf.